Crochet Marvel characters

Crochet Marvel characters
Crochet Marvel characters

Saturday, April 5, 2014

A few finished projects and a little crochet snail amigurumi pattern

  It's been an interesting week this week. I've worked on several projects including larger versions of my Super Mario and Super mushroom and painted shoes.
  I've been watching bead weaving/bracelet making video today and part of yesterday. I've seen some pretty awesome game and band inspired bracelets as well and I really want to make my own. It doesn't seem all that difficult either especially if you already have the pattern. So I'm hoping that on Monday I'll be able to go get the supplies I need to begin :P
  Other than that, I decided to create a little crochet snail amigurumi pattern today, which I've just finished. So here it is:

Painted canvas shoes


Small and large versions, Super Mario bros characters
I used a 4.25mm hook

Round 1-   Magic ring(6st)

Round 2-   2 single crochet in every stitch(12st)
Round 3-   Single crochet in the next stitch, increase in the next, single crochet, increase, continue like this for the row
Round 4-6-   Single crochet for 3 rows
Round 7-   Single crochet, decrease, single crochet, decrease, continue like this for the row

Secure in eyes(I used 12mm)
Round 8-   Single crochet, decrease, single crochet, decrease, continue like this for the row

Round 9-22-   Single crochet for 14 rows
Round 23-   Single crochet, decrease, single crochet, decrease, continue like this for the row

Slip stitch into the next stitch, sew closed and sew in tail
Shell
Round 1-   Magic ring(6st)

Round 2-   Single crochet in the next stitch, increase in the next, single crochet, increase, continue like this for the row
Round 3-10-   Single crochet for 8 rows, switch colors

Round 11-26-   Single crochet for 16 rows, switch colors

Round 27-32-   Single crochet for 6 rows
Note: I changed between two different colors, but you can do any color combination(or just one color). As long as there is a total of 30 rows of single crochet the shell will be the same size.

Slip stitch into the next stitch, cut off yarn, leave a long tail

Roll the shell piece starting from the beginning end(it's easier if you thread the yarn needle before you start rolling)

Sew through the middle of the shell several times to secure. Now sew the shell onto body
Antenna (3.25mm hook)
Round 1-   Magic ring(6st)

Round 2-3-   Single crochet for 2 rows

Round 4-   Single crochet in the 2 next stitches, single crochet 2 together in the next(decrease), single crochet in the next 2 stitches

Round 5-6-   Single crochet for 2 rows

Make 2, sew onto head and you're done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment