Crochet Marvel characters

Crochet Marvel characters
Crochet Marvel characters

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Christmas ornaments and other things

Clay Jake
Clay Jake(Adventure Time)




Crochet Christmas tree
Crochet Christmas tree
  I've started making clay(I love working with polymer clay!) and crochet ornaments for Christmas. My goal is to fill my Christmas tree and home with hand made ornaments and decorations this Christmas(Made by myself and my son :) ). Not sure if that will happen with so many different projects to do, but I will try!
 
  Some of the pictures in this post are decorations/ornaments I've made so far.
Clay Magikarp
Clay Magikarp
   The dogs are a character in the cartoon Adventure Time, one is actually a pendant for a necklace...the one with the Santa hat is an ornament. The Magikarp (Pokémon) is also a pendant for a necklace that I made for my little sister. The Christmas tree is made up of stacked crochet pincushions.
   Here is where I got the idea for the crochet Christmas tree, and here is where I found the pattern for crochet pincushions. Well that's it for now, I do have more ornaments that I made last year, but I haven't brought them up from the basement yet. I may do a mini picture tutorial on how to make crochet wreath ornaments, I made tons of the wreaths last year!
Clay mice and Jake



No comments:

Post a Comment