Crochet Marvel characters

Crochet Marvel characters
Crochet Marvel characters

Monday, November 11, 2013

Thor 2: The Dark World



Crochet Thor
Crochet Thor

Ever since I got my first comic book when I was about 9 years old I've been a die hard comic book fan. I find the entire world of super heroes very enticing, whether it be the DC universe or Marvel universe. Every time I read a new story I'm captivated and that captivation continues with the film adaptations that have become so popular.
    This past weekend I went to see Thor 2: The Dark World at the local Cineplex, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. It has something for everyone. Great action scenes, a bit of romance, Chris Hemsworth shirtless...But my favorite parts in both Thor movies and The Avengers has to be the Loki scenes.
    Tom Hiddleston does Loki fans proud, the facial expressions, the attitude, all of it, magnificent! I must confess, I had never heard of Tom Hiddleston before the first Thor movie came out, but he has quickly become one of my favorite actors. If you also loved him as Loki but haven't seen him in anything else, here is a link to IMDb with a filmography list. I suggest Warhorse and Midnight in Paris to start with, both really great movies.
   Now back to Thor 2. The acting was wonderful, I especially loved Rene Russo as Frigga in this sequel. They finally showed how much she kicks ass! And I can never say anything bad in connection to Anthony Hopkins, his commanding presence as Odin is not to be trifled with!
   I don't want to write too much about the movie as I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone, but I full heartedly recommend everyone to go see it in theatres because movies always seem more magical in theatres.
    If you have not yet seen the trailer for Thor 2, here it is. Have a great night all!

                                                                      Sincerely,
                                                                                       Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment