Crochet Marvel characters

Crochet Marvel characters
Crochet Marvel characters

Monday, November 11, 2013

The inaugural post

   I was up late last night, unable to sleep. Something that's happening more and more often. While I stared at the ceiling I thought about my love of crochet and how fun it would be to have a crochet blog. But I love crafting all together and so a crafting blog seemed a better idea. But I also love movies and books. So I came to the conclusion that I would simply have to write about it all.
  
   The title "Eden is only a dream away" got stuck in my mind last night while I was contemplating the many posts I will eventually add to this blog. I tried thinking of other titles but kept going back to the original. Eden has always been an alias that I have used for as long as I've been using aliases, and it seemed to fit perfectly. Eden is the paradise within a dream, it's the happy end result of a long journey which I will hopefully reach someday.
   
    I only wish to put my ideas and thoughts out into the world and if someone sees them and enjoys them, that is enough for me.
 
 
                                                                     Sincerely,
                                                                                    Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment