Crochet Marvel characters

Crochet Marvel characters
Crochet Marvel characters

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Crochet Christmas wreath and clay jewelry

Crochet Christmas wreath



   I just realized that it's been a little while since I made a post. I've been working on a few projects lately. I've made a crochet Christmas wreath(Haven't made anything to hook it up yet), and I'm currently making a crochet fan ripple scarf(looks great so far, picture to come). But what's really been stealing my attention lately has been polymer clay jewelry, I've been making earrings and necklaces like crazy, I love it :). Two of the earring sets are made of perler beads(also very fun to make, I recommend it!)
   I really need to find a way to make lots and maybe finally make some real money with my crafts, I wish I could live on it, it's what I love. I'm happiest when I do any kind of art, working with my hands and creating something, there's nothing like it...

Polymer clay necklaces
clay(bead) necklaces-close up
Clay heart earrings
Lots of earrings and bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment