Crochet Marvel characters

Crochet Marvel characters
Crochet Marvel characters

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Crochet cluster v stitch hat and crochet Iron Man!

   I ran out of the yarn or more specifically, the correct color of yarn I currently need to continue my fan ripple afghan. So I'm taking a short break from the afghan until I have the funds to get more yarn.


Cluster v stitch hat

    My friend and I were walking around our local mall and saw a cute crochet hat in one of the clothing stores and I told her that I'd make her one for Christmas(perhaps even a matching scarf). So I am currently working on some cute cluster v stitch hats. I am using a 5 mm hook, the black hat(see picture at left) is made of Patons Canadiana yarn the second hat(picture bellow) is made of Red Heart Soft yarn in Jeweltone.

Crown of hat

Yesterday, I made a little crochet Iron Man. I love making crochet comic book characters, they're so much fun to make and the look on my sons face when I'm done is priceless. I'll have to work on my pattern writing skills before posting my patterns...currently I am the only person who can read them :P



Crochet Iron Man

Crochet Iron Man




No comments:

Post a Comment