Crochet Marvel characters

Crochet Marvel characters
Crochet Marvel characters

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Crochet characters!

  I love comic books and graphic novels. I have loved them since I was about 8 years old when I got my first comic book and have never stopped being a fan.

  I  Initially started crocheting because I saw pictures of amazingly made crochet Sackboys and that fueled my desire to make my own( Comic book style!). I watched countless you tube video's on crochet, and after a week or so of watching said video's I went to the local arts and crafts store(Michael's) and began crocheting. This was about 2 years ago now, and I have been crocheting ever since.

   Here are some pictures of the comic book characters that I have made. Some of them are crocheted with zippers which is very much like the Sackboys from the game Little Big Planet, however after a few of them I decided to crochet the characters without the zipper(Way easier! And they still look cute).
Crochet Hulk
Crochet Hulk
Crochet Batman
Crochet Batman
Crochet Thor
Crochet Thor








Crochet Iron Man
Crochet Iron Man
Crochet Spiderman
Crochet Spiderman



Crochet Loki sideview
Crochet Loki, helmet side view

Crochet Loki
Crochet Loki

Crochet Viking
Crochet Viking


Crochet Captain America
Crochet Captain America
Crochet Deadpool
Crochet Deadpool
Crochet Green Goblin
Crochet Green Goblin



Crochet Zombie
Crochet Zombie
Crochet Kenpachi and Rorschach
Crochet Kenpachi Zaraki and Rorschach


Crochet blue sackboy
Crochet blue sackboy sans zipper



Crochet characters, from left to right: Deadpool, Green Goblin, Captain America, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk, Nightcrawler

I hope you liked the pictures, perhaps some day I'll have an understandable copy(that other people would understand that is...I'm not a pro at pattern writing)

 

                                                                  Sincerely,
                                                                                 Evelyn

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your crochet dolls! Do you have a pattern for the batman one? I'd love to make it for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I just saw your other ones! I love them all...Thor, Captain America, Spderman...where did you find these patterns? Or did you create them? Please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I did create the patterns for them. There are two different patterns that I use. I'm working on perfecting them before I put them on my blog, but they should be up(hopefully!) in the next week or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I will keep checking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love these little guys and would love the patterns!! Did you ever get them completed?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to make a little groot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have twin grandsons who have a birthday coming in 2 weeks! Would love to make spiderman and capt america for them...

    ReplyDelete