Crochet Marvel characters

Crochet Marvel characters
Crochet Marvel characters

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Crochet Cross Stitch Infinity Scarf- Pattern

Crochet Cross Stitch Infinity Scarf
I've been quite busy for the last few days. My mother came to visit from New Brunswick, there was so much to do that I didn't have time to crochet. But that's okay, I really enjoyed her visit. Though technically we don't live very far away from each other(4 1/2 hr drive) I don't get to see my parents very often. Usually maybe 4 times a year.
   After my mother left, a friend came to visit from Summerside(another town in PEI). Now it's Tuesday and my son doesn't have school for the week because of March break, but I'm trying to crochet whenever I can. I'm currently working on a simple and cute crochet turtle amigurumi pattern, which I will hopefully be able to post pictures of(and pattern!) by the end of the day or tomorrow morning at the latest.
   But I thought I'd post this pattern for now, it's for a simple cross stitch infinity scarf made with Caron Simply Soft yarn;

I used a 6.00mm hook

Ch 22

Row 1- Single crochet in the second chain from the hook and every other stitch for the row(21st)

Row 2- Ch 3, turn, double crochet in the next stitch-double crochet in the same stitch as the chain 3(This creates and X), skip 1 stitch-double crochet in the next-double crochet in the skipped stitch, continue like this for the row, double crochet in the last stitch

Row 3- Ch 3, turn, skip 1 stitch- double crochet in the next stitch-double crochet in the skipped stitch, skip 1 stitch-double crochet in the next- double crochet in the skipped stitch, continue like this for the row

Row 4- Repeat row 3 for 70 more rows(total of 72 rows of cross stitch)

Lay the scarf flat, twist once, then sew the ends of the scarf together, now you're done!


No comments:

Post a Comment