Crochet Marvel characters

Crochet Marvel characters
Crochet Marvel characters

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Super Mario Mushroom- Pattern!

   Happy Sunday everyone! It's the last day of March break here in PEI, and I am so happy. I didn't get much done this week but I had a good time hanging out with Kai. It'll still be nice when he goes back to Kindergarten tomorrow though :).
   I have so many ideas for projects for this coming week and just got an awesome idea for a YouTube Channel trailer. Hopefully I'll be able to get it done this week and finally be able to make some crochet video tutorials!! I'm so excited about it, I really hope it works out :)

   Here is the pattern for my Super Mario Mushrooms which I've been working on this weekend;
I used a 4.25mm hook
 
Round 1-   Magic ring(6st)
 
Round 2-   2 single crochet in each st(12st)
 
Round 3-   2 single crochet in each st(24st)
Round 3-   Single crochet in the next 3 stitches, 2 single crochet in the next(increase), single crochet in the next 3 stitches, increase, continue like this for the row
Round 4-   Single crochet in the next 4 stitches, increase, single crochet in the next 4 stitches, increase, continue like this for the row
Round 5-10-   Single crochet for 6 rows
 
Round 11-   Single crochet in the back loops for the row
 
Round 12-   Single crochet 2 together(decrease) for the row
I thought for sure I took more pictures than this...
Cut off yarn, join off white color(I forget the name of the color I used)
Round 13-16-   Single crochet for 4 rows, start stuffing
Use Black yarn to sew in two little lines for the eyes
Round 17-   Decrease row
 
Round 18-   Decrease 3 more times, slip stitch into the next stitch and sew closed, sew in tail
Spots
Magic ring(6st)

2 single crochet in each st(12st)
Make 4, sew onto mushroom top. You're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment