Crochet Marvel characters

Crochet Marvel characters
Crochet Marvel characters

Monday, February 3, 2014

Etsy and fingerless gloves



  Well I have officially opened my Etsy shop! There are currently 8 items available, though I'm working on adding more. I'm always creating new patterns, I intend to have a diverse collection of available items. I also love art, painting with acrylic and watercolor, plain black and white ink paintings and ink/acrylic paintings as well, so I'm hoping that(once I find a good art printing company in Charlottetown) I'll also be able to sell art prints.

  I can never settle on just one thing to do. I want to do everything. I want to paint, to draw, to sketch, to crochet, to write, to illustrate. I want to do it all. And nothing will stop me from trying.

 But back on the topic of crochet. Currently I'm working on a pattern for fingerless gloves. I will attempt to make the pattern readable to everyone(not just myself) and then I'll post it here :). I'll take lots of pictures, hopefully that will help!

 I'm also working on some cross stitch patterns, I like to add some cross stitching to fingerless gloves/hats/scarfs/arm warmers sometimes. I'm working on adding a symbol from one of my favorite bands to the fingerless gloves that I'm making. I'm thinking about making some arm warmers(I love arm warmers <3) with a set of symbols representing that same band

  Anyone that knows me knows that I love music, it means a lot to me and it speaks to my soul. When I feel like giving up or when I'm asking myself what's the point, when I need to be strong. I listen to music. To In Flames, Avenged Sevenfold, 30 Seconds to Mars etc...songs that make me want to fight and keep pushing forward no matter what the obstacle.

  Music has especially helped me these past few weeks while I've been trying to get through tons of stress and depression. Hence my current fascination with combining my love of crochet with my love of music.

  That's all for now! Hopefully by the end of the day today I'll have another post with the pattern for easy crochet fingerless gloves with lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment