Crochet Marvel characters

Crochet Marvel characters
Crochet Marvel characters

Monday, February 3, 2014

Mixed Media Art

  I have found a new love and that is mixed media art. Just another thing to add to the list of things I want to do.

  I've been watching you tube videos of mixed media artists on and off for the past month or so, that's the way to learn nowadays after all. It's how I learned to crochet, and I still like to watch crochet you videos, they're so helpful! I would join the crochet you tube world if only I had some sort of video recorder!

  Ah you tube....someday you will also help me learn to play the electric guitar. You know, once I have the money to buy one(and an amp) that is....

  Anywho, a couple of weeks ago I finished my first mixed media piece and I'm quite happy with it. It was a lot of fun to make.

Right now it's hanging in my living room surrounded by some handmade paper butterflies I made, looking pretty :).

No comments:

Post a Comment